(2) Good morning/afternoon/evening! 早晨/下午/晚上好!
(3) How do you do! 你好!
(4) I'm Lucy King. 我是露西·金。
(5) Are you Peter Green? 你是彼得·格林吗?
(6) Yes,I am/No,I'm not. 是,我是。/不,我不是。
(7) How are you? 你好吗?
(8) How are you today/this afternoon/evening? 今天/下午/晚上好吗?
(9) Fine,thanks. And you? 很好,谢谢。你呢?
(10) I'm fine,too. 我也很好。
(11) How is Amy/your father/your mother? 艾米好吗?/你爸爸好吗?/你妈妈好吗?
(12) She is very well,thank you. 她很好,谢谢。
(13) Good night,Jane. 晚安,简。
(14) Goodbye,Mike. 再见,迈克。
(15) See you tomorrow. 明天见。
(16) See you later. 待会儿见。
(17) How's everything? 过得还好吗?
(18) Just so-so! 还行吧!
(1) What's your name? 你叫什么名字?
(2) May I have your name? 能告诉我你的名字吗?
(3) My name is Jones. 我叫琼斯。
(4) Just call me Tom. 就叫我汤姆吧。
(5) What's your first name? 你的名字叫什么?
(6) My first name is Bill. 我的名字叫比尔。
(7) How do you spell your last name? 你的姓怎么写?
(8) Jones J-O-N-E-S. 琼斯,J-O-N-E-S。
(9) Who is the lady in white? 穿白衣服的那位小姐是谁?
(10) What's your friend's name? 你的朋友叫什么名字?
(11) His name is John Smith.他叫约翰·史密斯。
(12) John and I are old friends.我和约翰是老朋友了。
(13) Are you John's brother?你是约翰的兄弟吗?
(14) No,I'm not. 不,我不是。
(15) This is Mr Jones. 这是琼斯先生。
(16) This is Tom. He's my classmate. 这是汤姆。我的同学。
(17) Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你。
(18) Nice to meet you,too. 认识你我也很高兴。
(19) Let me introduce myself. 让我自我介绍一下。
(20) I'd like you to meet. 我想请你见见……
(21) Come and meet. 来见见……
(22) I'm pleased/happy/glad to meet you. 很高兴见到你!
(1) Goodbye!/Bye-bye! 再见!
(2) Good night! 晚安!
(3)I'm afraid I have to go now. It's getting late. 天太晚了，我得走了。
(4) Let's get together soon. 让我们不久再见。
(5) See you soon/later/tomorrow. 一会儿见/明天见!
(6) We had a good time. 我们过得很愉快!
(7) Thank you for having us. 多谢款待我们。
(8) It's a pleasure! 不客气。
(9) Take care. 请慢走。
(10) Please give my regards to... 请代我向……问好。
(11) Please say hello to... for me. 请代我向……问好。
(1) Hello. May I speak to Mr Green?
(2) Just a moment. 等一会儿。
(3) Hold on. 等一会儿。
(4) He's not in. May I take a message for him?
(5) Yes,please. 是的，麻烦了。
(6) Would you answer the phone please? 你能接一下电话吗?
(7) I want to make a long distance call. 我想打个长途电话。
(8) This is Mary Speaking. 我是玛丽。
(9) Would you tell Mr Green that I called?
(10) I must have dialed a wrong number. 我一定拨错号了。
(11) I couldn't get through. 我打不通。
(12) I have to hang up now. 我得挂电话了。
(13) Would you call back tomorrow?你能明天回个电话吗?
(14) There's something wrong with the phone.
(15) I tried to call you,but the line is busy.
(1) Wish you good health and lots of happiness.
(2) Good luck(to you)! 祝你好运!
(3) Merry Christmas! 祝你圣诞快乐!
(4) Happy New Year! 新年好!
(5) Happy birthday! 生日快乐!
(6) Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得愉快!
(7) Have fun! 祝你玩得愉快!
(8) Have a good time! 祝你玩得愉快!
(9) Congratulations! 祝贺你!
(10) Thank you,and you too. 谢谢，也祝您快乐。
(11) The same to you. 把同样的祝福也送给您。
(1) I'm sorry. 对不起。
(2) I'm sorry for... 对不起……
(3) I'm sorry about... 对不起……
(4) Excuse me. 劳驾。
(5) I must apologize to you for... 我必须为……向你道歉。
(6) Never mind. 没关系。
(7) It doesn't matter. 没关系。
(8) I'm sure you didn't mean to do it.我相信你不是故意的。
(9) Forget it. 别放在心上。
(1) I'm sorry to hear that. 听到这消息我很难过。
(2) I know how you feel. 我能体会你的感受。
(3) Don't worry about it. 别担心。
(4) I'm sure things will improve. 事情会好起来的。
(5) Oh,come on. Cheer up. 来吧，振作起来。
(6) It's not the end of the world. 这并不是世界末日。
(7) Look on the bright side. 多看看事情好的一面。
(8) That's too bad. 那可太糟糕了。
(9) That's shame! 太遗憾了。
(10) What a shame. 太遗憾了。
(1) Do you want to...? 你想做……吗?
(2) Would you like to...? 你想做……吗?
(3) How would you like to...? 你想做……吗?
(4) Would you be interested in...? 你对……感兴趣吗?
(5) Won't you join us? 愿意加入我们吗?
(6) That sounds great. 听起来够棒的。
(7) That sounds like fun. 听起来蛮有意思的。
(8) I'm afraid I can't come to your party.
(9) Maybe some other time. 改天吧。
(1) Can I help you? 我能帮忙吗?
(2) Thanks. That would be nice. 谢谢,那太好了。
(3) What can I do for you? 我能为你做些什么?
(4) That's very kind of you. 你真好。
(5) Let me help you. 让我来帮你。
(6) Thank you for your help. 谢谢你帮忙。
(7) Would you like some...? 你想来点……?
(8) Yes please. /No,thanks. 好吧。/不用了，谢谢。
(1) Can/Could I...? 我可以……吗?
(2) Yes/Certainly. Yes,do please. /Of course(you may). That's OK/all right. 当然可以。
(3) I'm sorry,but/You'd better not... 恐怕不行。/你最好不要……